Nanotechnology improves the efficiency of inputs and minimizes losses. Nanomaterials offer a wider specific surface area to fertilizers.
In addition, nanomaterials as unique carriers of agrochemicals facilitate the site-targeted controlled delivery of nutrients with increased crop protection.
- Absorbed by the plant within minutes.
- Slow release of nutrition delivered as needed by the plant.
- Tank mixes easily with everything.
- High nutrient use efficiency… Nothing is wasted!
- All essential nutrients can be embedded in a single solution saving you time and labor.
- Polymeric nanoparticles are superior in their biocompatibility and minimally impact non-targeted organisms.
- Nanoparticle-mediated seed priming improves germination, growth, yield, and quality of produce.
- Carbon-based nanomaterials (CBNs) improve root and shoot growth in young plants. Additionally, CBNs reduced the toxic effects caused by NaCl.
- Custom nanoscale systems use precision chemistry to achieve high-efficiency delivery of fertilizers. These active ingredients are encapsulated in a fashion similar to what happens in targeted drug delivery.
- Compact product leading to lower transport, handling and labor costs!