$10,000 CASH GIVEAWAY!
FEB 6-9 AT BOOTH #2177 - GCSAA CONFERENCE AND TRADE SHOW, ORLANDO, FL
To enter, swing by the Aquaritin Turf Solutions booth to enter in person. Grand prize draw of $5,000 cash, secondary prize of $2,000 and 3 $1,000 cash prizes!
Rules & Regulations for Entry
- Eligibility: The Aquaritin Turf Free Trial $10,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of all 50 US States, residents of Canada, the UK, Ireland and the EU who sign up in person at the 2023 GCSAA Conference and Trade Show in Orlando, FL. Entrants must hold the title of: Superintendent, Greenkeeper or Course Manager Staff at a public or private golf course (excluding driving range staff, etc) as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Aquaritin Turf Solutions employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Aquaritin Turf Free Trial $10,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is Aquaritin Turf Solutions (“Sponsor”), located at 80 SW 8th Street. Suite 3303, Miami, FL 33130. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Aquaritin Turf Free Trial $10,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes.
- Aquaritin Turf Free Trial $10,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes Entry Period: This promotion begins on February 6, 2023 at 0900 EST and ends on February 9, 2023 at 1400 EST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Aquaritin Turf Free Trial $10,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes by submitting an official entry form in person at the GCSAA Annual Conference and Trade Show at booth #2177. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Participants may only enter once. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Sweepstakes at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: There will be 5 Winner(s) of the Aquaritin Turf Free Trial $10,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Winners”) and they will receive one of the following: one (1) Grand Prize of $5,000 USD cash; one (1) Second Prize of $2,000 USD cash or three (3) Runner Up Prizes each of $1,000 USD cash. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winners, upon acceptance of the prize, are solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winners shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winners request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winners grant permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Winner must provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize. A Form 1099 will be issued to all Winners.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winners: The Winners will be selected by a random drawing at the 2023 GCSAA Conference and Trade Show, booth #2177 under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winners by email within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 15 from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Aquaritin Turf Free Trial $10,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Aquaritin Turf Free Trial $10,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Aquaritin Turf Free Trial $10,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Aquaritin Turf Free Trial $10,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Aquaritin Turf Free Trial $10,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same user; entries from ineligible entrants that don’t hold the professional title mentioned in “Eligibility” above.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Aquaritin Turf Solutions 10608 Aspen Glen, Escondido, CA 92026. Requests must be postmarked no later than March 1, 2023 at 12:00 EST.
- By entering into the contest, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.